Thursday, August 23, 2007

Addie-Lion Party





Addie's first birthday was really fun. Travis designed this Lion logo, I made the cake, and Grandma and Granddad Hall and Aunt Dana and Uncle Jason came to help us celebrate.

Once Adeline opened her cell phone, it was difficult to get her to open any other presents!

6 comments:

Alysa Stewart said...

aww, cuteness!

The Fifes said...

hey! you posted more! good for you. My, she's getting big! Wow. Amazing how fast time flies. And now she's all grown up with a cell phone...

lisa said...

Hey guys,

I miss you guys. Your little girl is so cute. She is tiny. She really looks like both of you, a perfect combonation.

Anonymous said...

Nate Nye says he thinks you guys are lookin great and Addie is adorable! Wow, I never had an official logo for any of my birthday parties!

Alysa Stewart said...

I tagged you guys on my blog. http://jacobandalysa.blogspot.com.

Hansel said...

Cute girl you've got there. Where's the rest of the pictures. You know, it is December!!! We miss you guys.