




Callie Ann Hall was born on Jan 30th, 2008 at 7 lbs 7.6 oz and 19 3/4" long. She has a dark head of hair and a rich complexion. Her poor mother labored for 30 hours before circumstances required her to have a C-section. Renee and Callie are doing very well. We are grateful to have Callie's grandmothers so close by to help take care of Addie while Renee recovers and tends to Callie.
So, I am now the proud Poppa of two beautiful girls, and couldn't be happier!
So, I am now the proud Poppa of two beautiful girls, and couldn't be happier!
1 comment:
Congratulations! I was born Jan 31st and always loved my b-day. Good luck with the adjustment to two kids, accept all the help you can get! (It's hard work!)
You have two very beautiful girls! Renee, you rock for laboring so long and hard, I hope recovery is fast for you. Be easy on yourself!
Post a Comment