Travis competed last weekend in a banjo competition in Galax, VA.
Galax is a Bluegrass Mecca and Travis made off with 4th place in the competition playing his self-composed Virginia Boy Breakdown.
Way to make 50 bucks Travis!
Travis Renee Adeline Callie Ann Corban
5 comments:
Travis!!!! Congrats on the award!!! I wish that you could post a clip of the Virginia Boy Breakdown. I love to hear you play!!!
Congratulations Travis! Woohoo! 50 bucks! You rock. I'm going to want to hear your song this weekend.
Nice going! We'll be expecting you to post playing your song for us:) You're the youngest guy there, so once these guys die off . . . well, you get my morbid thought:)
by the way- how's the bathroom coming?
Wahoo!!!
I forgot that Dad mentioned this to me. That is soooo incredible! I really admire how you play so well despite anything anybody says.
Post a Comment