For those of you who thought the YeeHall Blog was out of commission...well here's a post for you! We had a fabulous Easter this year spending time chasing easter eggs and drooling yellow peeps (that's how Callie spent it at least). Addie was an aggressive easter egg hunter; even throwing some elbows. In the end, we had a lot of cracked boiled eggs but two very happy girls.
I've been so delinquent looking at this blog. Your kids are so cute and I feel bad that I never see them. I'll be praying for you Renee as you get closer to the birth of your next baby!
4 comments:
can't believe how big they both are!! What darling girls!
How cute! They're growing up so fast!
You finally posted! I loved when Callie shook the egg... How old is she now?
I've been so delinquent looking at this blog. Your kids are so cute and I feel bad that I never see them. I'll be praying for you Renee as you get closer to the birth of your next baby!
Post a Comment