It's about time we posted some more pictures of our little Callie Ann. She's such a sweet little girl. When I get home from work she always curls up a little smile for me. Addie Penny is really growing up and surprises us daily with her lively personality.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What cute little girls you have!
They stole the words out of my mouth! They are indeed very cute!
oh my goodness - I miss my little Adeline and I can't believe how much Callie looks like her big sister!! So cute! Jason and I really miss you guys.
Sooooooo cute!!! I love her excitement and energy! She really looks like her mommy at the end.
Yes, yes, yes, they are both adorable! Hope you four are doing great!
so high energy!!! She really chased you down Dad!!
Post a Comment