Travis Renee Adeline Callie Ann Corban
Addie is so adorable! Its great to see what is going on with you guys. Much love, Alysa (Smith) Stewart.
Addie is tooo cute! Enjoyed chatting with you today in the mom's lounge at church!
I totally agree with Christy!! Addie is adorable. It was good to have you visit the Camden Ward Sunday. I enjoyed chatting with you as well.
Renee! Your hair is getting so long! It's beautiful!-Katie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Addie is so adorable! Its great to see what is going on with you guys. Much love, Alysa (Smith) Stewart.
Addie is tooo cute! Enjoyed chatting with you today in the mom's lounge at church!
I totally agree with Christy!! Addie is adorable. It was good to have you visit the Camden Ward Sunday. I enjoyed chatting with you as well.
Renee! Your hair is getting so long! It's beautiful!
-Katie
Post a Comment