



This past month our little Adeline has been a challenge and joy. She can eat for 11 hours, sleep for 2, and eat for another 5...and somehow this all normal for her. Renee and I agree though that she is one cute baby! As you can see in some of her candid photos above, she has quite the personality. We have learned to decifer some of her facial expressions. For instance, sticking out her tongue means - "I'm hungry". If you fail to heed this cute warning face the one to follow is her scrunched-brow-I'll-cry-if-you-don't-feed-me face, and a failure to comply with this will most definitly be followed by The Cry. She has calmed down lately though and the face we look forward to now is her coveted smile.
1 comment:
That's funny stuff. I was told I have a lot of facial expressions too =) It was fun seeing all the pictures. Renee, you're beautiful (it is still weird to call you that =)
Post a Comment